31.07.2018 year public organization “Belarusian Association of Social Workers” published a new electronic edition of the magazine, on the theme of mental health “Voices”.
Electronic Journal “Voices” is available on a monthly basis with the Association in October 2016.
Magazine task – to reflect the views of experts and people with mental health problems on the existing problem; show international experience in the field of mental health, social rehabilitation and integration of people experiencing mental health problems; help to change attitudes towards mental illness and, consequently, reduce stigma and improve the quality of life of people with mental illness and their families.
With the permission of the public organization “Belarusian Association of Social Workers” on the website of Health facility “Brest regional psychoneurological dispensary” posted an electronic copy of the magazine.
In the new issue:
- Under the Minsk Club House, a self-help and psycho-education group began its work;
- Mental illness in the context of administrative and criminal liability in Belarus;
- “The system of rendering psychiatric care in Belarus needs a significant transformation” – an interview from naviny.by with a doctor of medical sciences, professor Sergey Aleksandrovich Igumnov;
- “Killed so many people? Yes he is just crazy!” Are you sure? – Research and analysis on the topic of the link between mental ill health and violent incidents;
- These children hear terrible voices: how to help them ?;
- mHealth applications can harm mental health;
- September without social networks: users are urged to go on a digital diet;
- I see nothing, hear nothing: what is catatonic depression;
- In the UK, allocated special parking spaces for people with “hidden flaws”
and much more.
You can get acquainted with the original publication, as well as with the archive of previous issues of the magazine, directly on the website of the Belarusian Association of Social Workers, or StopStigma.by.