Psychotherapeutic group for patients with eating disorders
On the basis of the daily stay department of borderline states, a permanent group is working on work with eating disorders.
- introductory consultation of a psychotherapist doctor (if necessary, prescribing medication);
- weekly two hour group session;
- homework (nutrition diary, feelings analysis);
- weekly individual consultation.
To you here if:
- for you, the question of weight and food is a central and “sore point”;
- you are being weighed constantly, fluctuation of numbers on the scales or even the thought of it causes panic;
- diet, calorie counting, cleaning procedures, grueling training – an integral part of your life and you are tired of it;
- would you rate yourself as a good/bad, depending on the numbers on the scales;
- you have obsessive food-related rituals;
- it is difficult for you to give an objective assessment of your appearance (body, figure).
For information call: +375-162-52-74-48.
Psycho-educational group for people with schizophrenia
We invite you to a psycho-educational group of people suffering from schizophrenia. Mandatory pre-registration.
What do you get by participating in the group?
- Opportunity to be heard and to get support.
- Expanding the circle of contacts and communication.
- Information on the causes, symptoms, principles of treatment of schizophrenia, on the therapeutic and side effects of drugs, on services and forms of care.
- Assistance in the formation of coping skills in problem situations and behavior skills in worsening conditions.
Meetings 2 times a week on the basis of the psychiatric department of a day stay, at the address: Brest, Ploska st., 17.
- Gruzova Victoria Vladimirovna – psychiatrist-narcologist.
- Paliychuk Inna Aleksandrovna – psychologist.
Recording and additional information by phone +375-162-55-00-04.