Medical examinations are carried out on weekdays – from 08.00 to 19.00, on Saturday – from 09.00 to 14.00.
Preventive medical examinations of children (in the direction of the center of correctional and developmental education and rehabilitation, for obtaining a medical certificate of lack of registration, conclusion for a speech therapist, etc.) are carried out by a children’s psychiatrist of the polyclinic in accordance with the schedule at the address: Brest, Kizhevatova st., 76/1, office. No. 14. The presence of the child is required.
Inquiries by calling the polyclinic’s registry +375-162-21-54-71.
Medical services in excess of the state-guaranteed free medical care are additional and are provided by public health institutions on a fee basis.
The procedure for the provision of paid medical services to citizens of the Republic of Belarus by state health institutions, as well as their list, is determined by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 10.02.2009 N 182 (revised 10.10.2016) “On the provision of paid medical services by state health institutions”.
Based on the aforementioned decree, all types of medical examinations of citizens are carried out on a paid basis, with the exception of examinations:
- for medical reasons;
- citizens under 18 years old, pregnant women;
- students and students of institutions of higher, secondary special and vocational education;
- invalids, participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster and other radiation accidents;
- unemployed in recruitment and sending them to the labor, employment and social protection authorities for vocational training and advanced training;
- citizens who are sent to sanatorium-resort treatment and rehabilitation;
- employees of institutions financed from the budget, with the exception of employees of structural units of these institutions established to carry out business activities;
- persons obliged to reimburse expenses spent by the state on the maintenance of children under state support;
- civil aviation pilots and air traffic controllers of aviation enterprises, the state’s share in the authorized capital of which is at least 50 percent;
- other categories of citizens in the manner and cases specified by law.
Obligatory medical examinations of those who come to work (work) with harmful and (or) dangerous working conditions or at work, where in accordance with the law there is a need for professional selection, with the exception of employees of budget organizations, are carried out under contracts with employers.